Houston's Leaders in Varicose Vein Treatment
Northeast Houston Vein Center is Houston, TX’s most professional vein treatment center.
Dr. Revana has 30 years of experience in cardiology, interventional cardiology and venous reflux disease. You can trust that he will deliver the best possible treatment for any of your complications.
You don't have to live with venous disease anymore.
Non-Invasive Body Contouring Available - Lose Belly Fat
Have you tried diet and exercise but still can't lose belly fat? Learn more about non-invasive body contouring ZERONA® laser treatments. Zero pain, zero surgery, zero downtime. Please contact us if you would like any additional information about ZERONA® laser treatments or if you have any questions.
Call us today to book an appointment 281-446-4638
What is Chronic Venous Disease?
Chronic venous disease (or Chronic Venous Insufficiency “CVI”) is the failure of the function of the valves in the veins of the leg. This causes the pressure in the veins of the leg to increase, which causes pain, swelling and secondary skin changes. There are several types of chronic venous diseases, which range in seriousness, including:
- Saphenous vein reflux — Backflow of blood in the legs due to malfunctioning valves in the veins of the legs
- Non-thrombotic iliac venous lesions — Damaged veins in the hip area (not related to clots)
- Chronic deep venous thrombosis (DVT) –Blood clots that forms in a vein deep inside your body, usually the legs.
What are some signs and symptoms associated with venous disease?
- Leg pain
- Leg cramps
- Restlessness or Restless Leg Syndrome
- Skin discoloration
- And Ulcers
Other Provided Services:
- Laser Fat Removal
- Weight Loss Program “Suddenly Slim” by First Fitness